0 votes
asked by (120 points)
The Swan Wand is easily Swan's most powerful model yet. The Teaser's curved, slightly flexible head is perfect for clitoral vibration or G-Spot massage, and its rippled shaft is wide enough for satisfying penetration but narrow enough to fit in between you and a sex friend for external vibration during intercourse.

A mains charger comes included, but because you get up to 6 hours of play with just 3 hours of charging time, the Kissing Swan is the ideal rabbit vibrator to take away for a weekend, or trips when you know charging opportunities may be few and far between.

Now when I held down one of the buttons in the centre, the vibrator would surge into life and get more intense in vibration until top level was achieved, on the end closest to that button. There's a reason my favorite toys range in price from $79 to $299 True, many of these are so pricey that I'd have to save up for them for months if I wasn't a sex toy reviewer, but they're so good that they'd be worth it.

In first place we have without question the most exciting and ethical sex toy to hit the market in recent years: the Doxy Wand Massager Flush from winning the coveted ‘Editors Choice' ETO industry award, this remarkable bit of kit may be designed, engineered and assembled in the UK, yet thanks to its plug top supply unit it can be used all over the world (so, no dangerous Hitachi Wand-style voltage vagaries here!).

The Swan Wand Mini can be travel-locked to prevent it accidentally turning on when you don't want it to. To lock it, rapidly press the control button three times. Yes and I love how powerful the Swan Wand is but this really is a heavy duty toy. I still do have a preference for non vibrating g-spot toys.) The main shaft can be used against the clitoris too, which provides a different sensation from using the clitoral shaft because the larger arm has deeper, stronger vibrations.

Alternatively you can hold the button down to manually choose how much intensity you want from your Swan Wand (though this only works with the continual vibrations). While I love using my phone as an intuitive remote for more complex toys , it's less useful for a simple vibe like the Wish: it's easier and quicker to just cycle through modes using the vibe's one button than to connect the toy to the app.

Has sold many brands over the years and we currently sell Rabbit Vibrators made from skin friendly silicone, with low noise motors and that are splash proof and easy to clean. It also looks amazing on your night stand awaiting your every Mini Swan Wand vibrator is virtually seamless with a 100% silicone finish.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Welcome to Culturalite Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.